Dance is Music made
2021/2022 Season 12
Fall Class Schedule!!
Have some questions? We've complied some frequently asked questions.
How to register?
- Please fill out the form by clicking the "Registration Form" button.
How many students can be in a class?
- We are able to have 25 students per class under the current recommendations that don't need to be physically distant; however, we will have far less than that per class.
Will I, or my child, have to wear a mask under the current mandatory mask regulations in public spaces?
- Yes.. and no. Masks are required upon entering the building, while in the wait areas, change areas, bathrooms and hallways. Once the student has entered the dance space, masks are not required, but will still be accepted if you deem it the best option for your family.
What about credit gained from last year ending early?
- All credits from last year will automatically be applied to your account for this year's term.
Does the pricing include taxes?
- Taxes are extra. I am looking at how to do an all inclusive package again this year, this info will be included on the online form. Also for competitive classes, that pricing includes a separate ballet/technique class.
Any further questions? Please send us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Happy planning your fall schedule!!
We can't wait to see you back in the studio!!!!
Come share your love of dance with us !!